First published in 1942 in Lenin Miscellany XXXIV.
Printed from the original.
Source: Lenin Collected Works, Progress Publishers, 1975, Moscow, Volume 44, page 411a.
Translated: Clemens Dutt
Transcription\Markup: R. Cymbala
Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive. You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work, as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source.
Other Formats: Text • README
10. VIII. 1920
Railways of Russia (publication of the A. Ilyin Cartographical Institute. Petrograd, September 1, 1918),
1) i.e., in a single small-sized book;
2) maps each on 2 pages of the book, if possible without folding the sheets;
3) on each map the new boundaries of the gubernias (with the same colour as in Ilyin’s for each gubernia). All uyezd towns;
4) railways, indicating every station;
5) new state frontiers;
6) separately: regions and territories which have fallen away from the former Russian Empire (on a separate map);
7) append some historical maps indicating the line of the fronts (of the Civil War) at various periods from 1917 to 1920.